Vincent Champion founded Champion Law, LLC to provide professional legal services focused on each client’s needs. He is known for his ability to analyze and understand a situation and then develop precise strategies for obtaining positive results. Attorney Champion has been in practice since 2001 and has developed a wide range of legal expertise. He provides legal counsel in education law, municipal law, general business counsel, employment and labor law, daycare law, commercial litigation, civil litigation, landlord tenant law, creditors rights and contracts. He represents school districts, municipal entities, businesses, nonprofits, financial organizations and individuals.
Attorney Champion practices regularly before Federal and State courts, Pennsylvania Department of Education, Arbitrators from the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and the American Arbitration Association, the Pennsylvania Board of Claims, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, the Workers’ Compensation Board, the Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Board and the EEOC.
In addition to his professional accomplishments, Attorney Champion believes in giving back to his community. He contributes his time and talents to a variety of non-profit, community development, legal and youth organizations. He has coached football for youth groups and also volunteers in animal rescue efforts. He serves on the Carlisle Zoning Hearing Board. The firm also offers pro bono counsel to a local animal rescue and food bank.
- In-house counsel for the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, where he protected the Agency through litigation in federal court, bankruptcy court and state court, and counseled agency client during administrative hearings and for various business initiatives.
- Partner, Rhoads and Sinon, LLP
Education & Accreditations
- Temple University – James E. Beasley School of Law, 2002 – 2003
- Widener University School of Law, Doctor of Law, 2001
- Shippensburg University, BA Speech Communications, 1996
Bar & Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, Carlisle Zoning Hearing Board
- Former Board member and Chair United Way of PA
- Former Regional Director, and President Elect, Penn. School Board
- Member, Board of Advisors Widener University School of Law
- Former Board Member, Capitol Region Ec. Dev.
- Pro Bono Counsel, Furry Friends Network
- Former Pro Bono Counsel, Uplifting Athletes
- Former Board Member, Leadership Harrisburg Area
- Former Board Member, VP and General Counsel, Harrisburg Young Professionals
- Former Member of Widener Univ. School of Law Diversity Committee
- Former Member, Lipsitt Inn of Court
- Former Board Counsel for Harrisburg Young Professionals
- Former Board Member, Boiling Springs Midget Football Corporation
- Former James S. Bowman American Inn of Court
- Former PBA Member of House of Delegates
- Leadership Harrisburg Area Class of 2006
- Former Board Member, Dauphin County Bar Association
- Former Board Member, Institute for Cultural Partnerships
- Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Coach, Widener University School of Law, Trial Advocacy Team
- Guest Instructor, Widener University School of Law, Intensive Trial Advocacy Program
- Lecturer, Pennsylvania Bar Institute